Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree preferred, but not required.
- Graduate-level degree preferred, but not required.
- Training in Medical Records regulations desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar social work position required.
- Two years’ experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Sit in a chair or remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.