Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Current and valid certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- Current certification as Medication Technician required.
- At least 21 years of age.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.