Experience and Skills:
- Four year college or university degree required
- NC Nursing Home Administrator License required
- NC Assisted Living Administrator License required
- RN or LPN designation desired.=
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Exposed to physical/verbal abuse by certain residents, employees, and/or guests under mental or physical impairment.
- Exposure to needles, infections, wounds, medical equipment, and the like.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.